Bar Round Privacy Notice
Our Contact Details:
In order to provide you with our services we need to collect certain information. We currently collect and process the following information:
· Contact information – phone number, email address, home address
Most of the information we process is provided to us directly from you in order for us to provide a bar service quote or to assist you in planning an event.
We may also receive and share information with our service partners in order for us to provide the best possible service to you. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will only share your information with our service providers with your consent.
Your personal data will be stored on our database and only used to provide you with the services you have requested from us or our service partners. We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
· Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
· Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate or incomplete
· Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
· Your right to restriction of and objection to processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
· Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer your personal information to another organisation or to you in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one calendar month to respond to you. If you wish to make a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Information Commissioners Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO Website: ico.org.uk
Date: 18thMarch 2021